What's new

Happy Thanksgiving My BOTL Fam

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Thinking about all of the things I can be grateful for tonight... Friends and Family always come into my thoughts first. I've made a lot of friends here and when I check in on the board, there's always pages and pages of comradery, generosity and love to read through. Thank you all for everything you do for your fellow brothers, for me and for the board. I hope you all have a wonderful Turkey Day with your friends and loved ones... Smoke slow and live well brothers; make memories that last a lifetime.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE,
(From one big turkey to another)
Dave

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Same bro so many good brothers here I love the brotherhood I've joined!

Some who have stood out I will hold as close friends forever..
@acc05R1 who has been a best friend and been around when I needed help the most.@Wicket who got me into real coffee. @OtismyMan who has been a great mentor to me (he's old as dirt so has a lot of knowledge). @Smoqman ... One of the most awesome brothers who supports our troops so much and has so much pride and love for our county. And @sofc one of the hardest person to read... Just look for the :) to make sure he's joking and u will realize he's a great old man no matter how bitter he is that the golf courses will soon be covered in snow. And so many more to list...

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving to the entire brother and sisterhood here! You all are an amazingly generous family, and I'm thankful to have been accepted and welcomed here (by most anyways :)). I'm very appreciative of the friendships that I've made because of this awesome place, and here's to making more! Cheers family!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thinking about all of the things I can be grateful for tonight... Friends and Family always come into my thoughts first. I've made a lot of friends here and when I check in on the board, there's always pages and pages of comradery, generosity and love to read through. Thank you all for everything you do for your fellow brothers, for me and for the board. I hope you all have a wonderful Turkey Day with your friends and loved ones... Smoke slow and live well brothers; make memories that last a lifetime.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE,
(From one big turkey to another)
Dave
Hear hear, brother!! (y) I am profoundly thankful for this Brotherhood, talking about it to whomever will listen. My explanation is always the same -- "There are still a lot of damn good people on this Earth; look no further than the little corner of cyberspace called BOTL." I've made so many great friends in the past year that I dare not start mentioning names, lest I forget someone. Suffice it to say, as someone on disability with a lot of free time on my hands, I don't know where I'd be without you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving, brothers, and smoke something from the top shelf today. Life is great! :)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving to all BOTL!

Happy thanksgiving guys, we don't have that down under but I'm guessing it's important so enjoy yourselves, life's too short not to!
You can still celebrate with us Dan, it's easy - just take a couple days off work, cook a turkey, spend some time with the family, and watch a football game!

...No, not that football, we call that soccer... maybe watch a rugby game? ;)

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!

As an honorary American (through marriage and residence haha) it's amazing how "at home" I feel in the US now. I am thankful for so much, but most importantly, for a safe place for my family to call home (when we get back from Germany that is) because of the sacrifice of many. I'm thankful for all my friends, whether through faith, cigars, sports etc. I cherish all of them/you.

Thank you to those of you that I have personal relationships with. For the laughs, silliness and whatever else you want to call 16 year olds trapped in 30 something year old bodies (60 year old body for you @Smoqman haha). Also, thank you to all of you brothers who remind me daily of the good things that are still out there.

I hope everyone has an amazing time with family. Eats until their bellies hurt and smokes an amazing cigar. Now lets man hug it out!!