What's new

Happy Thanksgiving

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Thank you for being here and helping me learn about this great experience.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all the Brothers and Sisters here! May your turkey and stuffing be moist, your mashed and gravy be lump free and your cranberry sauce come out the can in one piece!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
You too my friend!! I just came down with a stomach bug so my Thankgiving is going to be a bit of a downer.
Oh no, what a bummer. Tell every one to save you some of everything so you can have it when you get to feeling better. I hope you get well soon.

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good cigar! :cbig: I work as well but not until 4pm...that gives me plenty of time to stuff myself and watch some football. (Don't know who to root for in Packers/Lions being a Bears fan and all...maybe they will just obliterate each other...I guess I will just hope my team overcomes their injuries and continues to win.)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Happy Turkey Day to all of you BOTL's. Enjoy, have a few drinks, some good food and a good cigar. The order, of course, is your choice.

scotchNstogie

Crossbones 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving to all BOTL. Thanks for being on here, posting great info, and for all the support you guys provide, especially to the troops! I am thankful for the chance to be a part. Keep it up.

ciano

Viaje Group
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Botl. I am very Thankful for all of the brothers i have met on here, and i hope you all have a great day.

Ciggy i hope you feel better. One good thing is Turkey sandwiches on friday are the best bro.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving folks! Smoking a RC 233 while I wait for the Turkey to finish. Perfect cigar for waiting 3 hours. I hope everyone gets to spend some quality time with their family. Having an Undercrown for dessert.