What's new

Happy to be a New Member of BOTL

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi fellow BOTL members. I just gained membership to BOTL today and figured I'd post a thread to introduce myself. I'm a 33 year old male that lives in Mars, PA (~20 min north of Pittsburgh). I have been smoking cigars occasionally for about 15 years now, but have been much more serious about cigars for about a year. I rarely find a cigar I do not like and love ohh so many of them. Some of my favorites are just about any My Father (especially Flor de Las Antilles), Olivia Series V Melanio, Padron (any series 1964 or 1926) and so many more I can't even list them all. Either way, I just thought I would post a thread for the first time as a newbie to this forum and thank you all in advance for reading it and putting up for any rookie level things that I may do (I will try my best not to act too green)

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi fellow BOTL members. I just gained membership to BOTL today and figured I'd post a thread to introduce myself. I'm a 33 year old male that lives in Mars, PA (~20 min north of Pittsburgh). I have been smoking cigars occasionally for about 15 years now, but have been much more serious about cigars for about a year. I rarely find a cigar I do not like and love ohh so many of them. Some of my favorites are just about any My Father (especially Flor de Las Antilles), Olivia Series V Melanio, Padron (any series 1964 or 1926) and so man you more I can't even list them all. Either way, I just thought I would post a thread for the first time as a newbie to this forum and thank you all in advance for reading it and putting up for any rookie level things that I may do (I will try my best not to act too green)

Thanks,

Jason
Welcome brother from the other side of the state near Lancaster, PA

Sent from Oscur

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey thank you all so much for the welcome wishes. It is much appreciated. It is so nice to be part of a community like this. I can't wait to learn all the in and outs of this forum.