What's new

Hard Rock in Punta Cana Smoking options

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I won year end presidents club for my job and will be going to the Hard Rock in Punta Cana. Does anyone know the smoking options there, bars restaurants just out side etc??

Thanks in advance

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Bring your own sticks. There are as many fakes (both CC & NC) in the DR as in Mexico. If you can find any legit ones, they are crazy expensive. For example, they have singles of Opus X for $50+++ a stick in the Duty Free Section of the airport.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Not too familiar with the Hard Rock there.. but I am very familiar with Punta Cana..

First thing's first...

Bring your own!

Outrageous resort area prices on sticks.. I am not aware of any place within miles of Punta Cana where sticks can be had at reasonable prices..

Tons of smoking options in the area though.. Cigars are part of the local culture... you wont have any problem finding places to smoke..

La Romana is about a 45 minute to an hour drive from Punta Cana (depending on traffic, weather, etc..).. and is where La Flor Dominicana and other companies have factories.... you can do tours on your own (just show up.. most of the factories do regular tours throughout the day).. or you can link up with a tour company that will take you to several "cigar" destinations for a pretty reasonable price..