What's new

Hardcore gave me the idea, so im going to introduce myself

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My real name is actually Richard but ive been known as Gordy my whole life. Im currently a student Athlete at De Anza college and not only am i a football player but also a huge fan of the game. I think theres nothing better to do on a sunday then get out on the water to try catching some fish while smokin a cigar. Feel free to message me if there is anything else you want to know. I have not tried too many different cigars to be honest so feel free to suggest me to different types. I made this account in the hopes of making friends and "Broadening my Horizons" as Hendy would put it. Thanks agian Hendy for your help.

Gordy :smokingbo​

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Gordy, welcome to BOTL. We are glad to have you join us here and I am sure you will enjoy the forums and Broaden your Horizons alright. Let us know what you have tried and what you liked.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
welcome aboard from a fellow college student! Oh there are sooo many to try but myself and other student have our favorite cheap go-to sticks. For me it's hard to beat the 5 Vegas Series A especially if you can get it on sale. I managed to get a box of 20 for around $35 shipped. Good to have you here!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Oh Gordy. You should not have mentioned your association with Joe. Now you have had it.:cjump:

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Oh Gordy. You should not have mentioned your association with Joe. Now you have had it.:cjump:
What the hell Scott! :smokingco
So who's your team Gordy? And what do you like to fish for? Oh yeah, Welcome to the Brotherhood!