What's new

Harvest on Hudson by Drew Estate (Review)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Harvest on Hudson by Drew Estate

Tobacco - This aromatic blend includes Virginia, Burley and Cavendish.

Tin Aroma - When I open the tin the aroma is actually very mellow. I can smell a little bit of apple spice and the Burley and Virginia comes through. It definitely reminds me of a fall apple cider drink.

Packing - The tobacco is somewhere between a ribbon cut and shag.

Light - The light went good. I was actually able to light it once and it stayed lit even after I tamped it.

Taste - This time I had a little bit of an understanding I think of what these aromatics I've had so far are about. I remember Drew Estate was criticized about how they might go overboard with the aromatic part of the tobacco. I am finding so far though that it's quite the opposite.

When I lit this up it wasn't even an explosion of apple. I got just a touch of apple spice and once again the Burley and Virginia are shining through this blend. I would say even more so than the Heirloom Cherry I reviewed last. These aromatics are meant for someone who appreciates the fine taste of these tobaccos and also loves just a touch of aromatic.

The bite right now is next to nothing and the aroma and retrohale is just amazing. This may be one of the best aromatics I've had. I have moved away from aromatics because they have become just saturated with oil in most cases to cover up the low grade tobacco they are using. This is quite the opposite. I can see where these are going. I have to say I am very pleased so far with these blends.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Rex your reviews have me wanting to try. I wasnt interested in the aromatics but now im curious. Thanx

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks for the review Rex. I've only had the Meat Pie blend so far, but I'll definitely check out these aros.