What's new

Has anyone actually seen the counterfeit Warped cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, Kyle Gellis of Warped Cigars has been saying that someone was selling counterfeit Warped cigars through forums.

Actually...he doesn't know that they are. It's been reported by cigar sites as a "heard it from a man who" situation. No direct evidence or citations of fact. Just "it has been brought to our attention".

His response is to start using high tech verification seals on his cellophane now for some of his brands. Skyflower and other premium cigars.

Now I am a fan of his cigars. Not his style...but his cigars are better than average.

My questions is this. Has anyone actually seen these sales or posts? Anyone at all?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It does seem like a good bit of wraped has been for sale lately on the forums. I’ve only had one wraped and it was good but I wasn’t crazy about it. Got a little hot for my taste.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does seem like a good bit of wraped has been for sale lately on the forums. I’ve only had one wraped and it was good but I wasn’t crazy about it. Got a little hot for my taste.
Yeah I mean there is always a collectors market. He has good non Cuban stuff, I'll admit that all day.

Plus Kyle is becoming like another Ezra Zion. He's doing the Drop club from El Titan and has about 4 other limited runs puts out. Then there's the wine and the accessories. He's all in for sure.

I just think this is a bunch of garbage publicity and stinks of bullshit. If there is an actual provable issue related to counterfeits I'll delete the whole post and write an apology.

As of yet, nada.

I recall last year's IPCPR. A video of either Dion from Illusione or Pete from Tatuaje were throwing shade on "the new guys" making a ton of sticks in a short time. To me he was clearly referencing Kyle. But, maybe not. Who knows.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk