What's new

Has anyone gone this far?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's 7 degrees here with a windchill of -8. My weekend smoke has officially been postponed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It was -2 when I went out to the hut in the garage. I started the 2 1500 watt heaters an hour before I went out to smoke. Very comfortable and a nice smoke to boot. Listen to a podcast and enjoyed a shot of bourbon with a beer. This morning we are at -21 and the high is suppose to be -3. Might have to let the hut pre-heat for just a little longer tonight.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It was 74 yesterday, I was in flip flops smoking a yellow rose. This morning it is 46 and dropping with a light rain. The real problem is it very well may be 80 tomorrow. Life goes on!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is how I smoke on those cold winter days in California.
Yes, I use one of those also. I used to have a make shift smoking room with a high hat heater, but had to remove it to put the house on the market. I'm actually more comfortable sitting in the open air on my covered porch with the smaller tank top heater, then I was in the smoke room. Had a cigar this morning, 25 degrees and snow. Very comfortable.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I woke up this morning to -12f. There will be very little smoking outdoors for me until probably April. Sucks, but it gives me time to stock up for Summer.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It was 74 yesterday, I was in flip flops smoking a yellow rose. This morning it is 46 and dropping with a light rain. The real problem is it very well may be 80 tomorrow. Life goes on!
Haha, I'm glad I'm not alone in this one. By Monday it's going up to the 70s again. Back to January Louisiana weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk