What's new

Has anyone here ever spent more than this for cigars?

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
It is all relative! If you make mad coin then a few $100 for a cigar is a drop in the bucket! I used to look at it like if you go out to a high end restaurant and you buy a bottle a wine for $500 and then you split it with 3 others, you now just payed $500 for one glass of wine!!! :oops:
I myself have not spent more then $50 ish for a vintage cigar. Now I have been gifted cigars that cost hundreds of dollars and have been blown way by there generosity!

What he said

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I paid $475 a night to stay at The Showboat in Atlantic City last month (if you’re not familiar, it’s not worth half that).
Phish tour…I’ll pay extra $$ to have my own room with my wife, be close to the venue, and have tickets for the floor.

I’m also eyeing up a replica of Jerry Garcia’s guitar Wolf.
It would set me back about a grand, but for that guitar, I’m game.

Sure, it’s not cigars, but I figured I would chime in!
However, let me be clear.
I have 2 young kids, they always come first.
As does my wife, then my dog.
So, with that being said, that Wolf replica is a long way off!

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
There is not a chance in Hell I would spend $215 for a 2010 cigar:confused: "IF" I was ever going to spend that kind of cash for a cigar it would be for a Vintage Davidoff or Dunhill or a specialty humidor cigar like a Habanos 1994, Cubatabaco 25th, Cubatabaco 1492

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
There is not a chance in Hell I would spend $215 for a 2010 cigar:confused: "IF" I was ever going to spend that kind of cash for a cigar it would be for a Vintage Davidoff or Dunhill or a specialty humidor cigar like a Habanos 1994, Cubatabaco 25th, Cubatabaco 1492
$215 for a 1492? You want the first 3rd, second 3rd or last 3rd? :LOL: