What's new

Has anyone seen this happen before?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

I gave this Oliva V Lancero to one of my buddies and he sends me this pic back. I know he usually smokes really fast (he said he finished the lancero in 45 mins), but has anyone seen anything like that before, or know how it happened? Thanks.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
tunnel action

your cigar could be too humid on outer and if it starts going out and u take a few pulld it burns in the center and works its way out. if that's the case, knock off ash, blow out and touch up/relight.

could also just be a funky stick...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is he a cigarette smoker? I've had a friend do that to a stick before because he smoked it like a cigarette...constant pulls.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Holy hell! Tell your buddy one puff every 45 sec to a minute to really enjoy the flavor. Burning a cigar that fast is destroying the flavor

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
that can happen on a cheaply made cigar (lower priming/poor rolling technique in an underfilled cigar) but i've had it happen to me on a nestor miranda special selection lancero before! But as everyone else was saying... he's just smoking
entirely too fast!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have seen the Oliva V Lancero have burn issuee before. usually when the cigar is too wet. However a tunnel like that could have also happened if, when he lit it, he did not get the wrapper fully lit, or if the wrapper on it went out and the cherry just ran down the center. And Yeah he needs ot slow down.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
thanks guys, that's what i thought - that he was smoking way too fast. I did politely tell him once before, but i'm not one to tell other people how they should smoke their cigars.