What's new

Havan Festival Video on CNN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mmmmmmm had to give it a miss this year :sadpace: . someone had to stay behind and work :sadcry:

Well the goods thing is I will probably get to smoke one of the shorties nest week :drool:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Those short churchills are pretty neat...hopefully they aren't going to be like $185 for a box...slim chance of that though I imagine.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
Those short churchills are pretty neat...hopefully they aren't going to be like $185 for a box...slim chance of that though I imagine.
I'd bet they're gonna cost a penny or two

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Shoot. I'm still trying to convince mine to take the Fuente tour at the Dominican. Honey, beautiful beaches, sunshine, palm trees...Paradise.

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
CWS said:
Shoot. I'm still trying to convince mine to take the Fuente tour at the Dominican. Honey, beautiful beaches, sunshine, palm trees...Paradise.

do they actually do public tours? I was pretty sure that they were only arranged by special means.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
scottsins said:
do they actually do public tours? I was pretty sure that they were only arranged by special means.
As a donor to the Cigar Family, every year they issue a limited number of invitations. They do a tourthat includes hotel, food and tour of the facilities. You just have to sign up early enough and get your own airfare. Space is very limited. I got an early invite this year but had to pass.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
CWS said:
As a donor to the Cigar Family, every year they issue a limited number of invitations. They do a tourthat includes hotel, food and tour of the facilities. You just have to sign up early enough and get your own airfare. Space is very limited. I got an early invite this year but had to pass.
That's great! I'd love to take a tour of that factory one day...