What's new

Have four boxes waiting for me at home

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Arghhhhhh!!!! This is torture!!!! I missed one box yesterday, so I had my wife pick it up and bring it up to me (such a nice woman). Fortunately for me it was the Boli PC, so I smoked one on my lunch break. It was delicious, but I will take your guys advice and let them sit for a week, and try another one, then let them sit for another month before diving in.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
You'll start hearing voices in the middle of the night soon Jon.

Jon!! Jon!! Go get your lighter and cutter, we can have a real good time!!! You know you want to, give in to your feelings!!!

It's ok, you'll get used to them after awhile. :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
not to rub it in or anything but I just got 2 boxes in the mail...ol' faithful mc2 and psd4!...Vacation is going to be GREAT next week.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
indyrob said:
Yeah...my credit card is maxed out and I was thinking of maybe ordering a box of something else when I realized both of my coolers are now FULL.
HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!! Call the credit card company to up the credit limit and go get another freakin' cooler. Amateurs!!!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Tough situation Jon. Take up another hobby to pass the time :hysterica Somehow I always forget I have boxes coming in when they go regular Airmail and I'm always surprised when they show up. Now if they ship Fedex/DHL/UPS, I'm always checking the tracking number :headroll:

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
JW...thanks for the heads up. The last time I was there I ran out of cigars and couldn't find a decent shop for days..... NEVER again my friend! I am going fully stocked this time.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
tubaman said:
HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!! Call the credit card company to up the credit limit and go get another freakin' cooler. Amateurs!!!
Funny Kevin. I did the opposite several years ago, I asked them to lower the credit limit and stop bumping it up a grand every years.
Two reasons: 1- In case of fraud/lost/or stolen less money could be taken. The one that was taken from fraud still was no where near the limit, but you never know.
2- Since joining this board, now I know why and glad I did lower the limit.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Headbanger said:
Funny Kevin. I did the opposite several years ago, I asked them to lower the credit limit and stop bumping it up a grand every years.
Two reasons: 1- In case of fraud/lost/or stolen less money could be taken. The one that was taken from fraud still was no where near the limit, but you never know.
2- Since joining this board, now I know why and glad I did lower the limit.
I love getting boxes...Your breakin my heart here. Credit is good. Credit Cards are good. Cigars are good. Theyre calling you. I love the credit card business