What's new

Have La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No. 1 and 2 been discontinued ?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
have the La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.1 and 2 been discontinued ? If so, when ?

OOPS .... INFO RECEIVED. THANKS

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2 and 4 are the only ones remaining although they can be difficult to find, especially new ones.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/
There is a wealth of knowledge available here,keep this site nearby..............
LGC still releases a Regional occasionally,but the MdO series and Tainos have been discontinued...........
I agree that Trevor's website is a very useful resource...but did you read it yourself? It lists the MdO #2 and #4 as "current," not discontinued. Obviously none of us are seeing stock, but there has been no official deletion of the MdO line.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are made infrequently and only occasionally show up in the stock of online retailers. You gotta be quick when they come around.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
They are made infrequently and only occasionally show up in the stock of online retailers. You gotta be quick when they come around.
Exactly. Was lucky enough to somehow score a 2012 box of 4's.
Lucky

I've been looking and looking to get a box of these. One of my favorite cigars.

BTW: How are they smoking?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enquired today at a LCDH about them, if they were planning on getting them in stock. Girl said they wouldn't be getting any, anytime soon. So are these special order now?