What's new

Have you ever ...

Have you ever accidentally

• Smoked the band?

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Put the wrong end in you mouth?

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Um ... No. I think you might be retarded!

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Have you ever accidentally smoked the BAND of a cigar? I just did :hammersma. It's dark out and I'm enjoying an Oliva V Lancero. I take a puff and I'm like " wow, that was a weird flavor...". I looked and, sure enough, the edge of my band is singed, lol. DOH!

This past Independance Day I was about 6 inches into a CAO America Anthem (the big ones in coffins) when I picked it up and ... put the wrong end in my mouth Bill Cosby style. My excuse was that I was kinda stoned off the cigar, but my buddy has never let me forget it :crosseyed.

Anyone can to join my humiliation with a confession?

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
:rolling: Can not say that I have but thanks for the laugh brother! "Man that was a very drastic flavor change"

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was smoking a dog rocket while shoveling the snow off the deck in Vermont in the dark and ended up with a mouth full of ash. Luckily I didn't get burned.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I was smoking a dog rocket while shoveling the snow off the deck in Vermont in the dark and ended up with a mouth full of ash. Luckily I didn't get burned.
I didn't get burned either, fortunately, but it sure tasted nasty and my friend nearly fell down laughing at me :bickering

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Today I was out with the leaf blower and had already removed the band just about finished with an LFD coronado double toro....I was paying attention to the leaves only when I suddenly got a whiff and taste of leather...then realizing I had started smoking my work gloves through the cigar...not the first time this has happened to me. i have never smoked the band.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I can't say I've ever smoked a band, mostly because I remove them first. But I have stuck the lit end in my mouth and not just once but I was really drunk the first time:squinteye

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
lol never actually smoked the band or smoked from the wrong end but when i FIRST started smoking i had about a 6 1/2" romeo y julieta and wanted to share it with a friends so i tried cutting the stick in half hahaha it was so retarded it fell into pieces

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I smoked a band once... I can't remember what cigar it was, but my roommate and I were like 15 hours into a day long marathon road trip and it was pitch dark on US59.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
lol never actually smoked the band or smoked from the wrong end but when i FIRST started smoking i had about a 6 1/2" romeo y julieta and wanted to share it with a friends so i tried cutting the stick in half hahaha it was so retarded it fell into pieces
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I haven't smoked a whole band but started on one before I realized it was burning.

Putting the wrong end in my mouth however has happened. Luckily the ash was nice and long so instead of a cherry touching my tongue I got a mouth of ash. Thank god I didn't get burned.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
And how often have you had to say that in your life?
:king:
More than my fair share brother.... that and "she looked good last night!"

I saw a guy at a shop cut a cigar and then try to light the end he just cut. His buddy caught him a few seconds in and stopped him, then the guy proceeded to turn it around put it in his mouth only to get a small burn and ash in his mouth. He spit out the ash, wiped his mouth and continued on lighting it with the chared part in his mouth.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
No, but I was so drunk once that I cut the wrong end...went outside to find I just cut more off the end (and horribly) instead of the cap! DOH! 4 Liters of Haufbrau on tap will do that to you, especially at Octoberfest, especially when it's free!