What's new

Have you ever.......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lost yourself in a pipe? And by that I mean- sat back relaxed and forgot about familly, friends, personal problems, and what you have to do the next day- blocked everything out just to enjoy your favorite blend?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
lost yourself in a pipe? And by that I mean- sat back relaxed and forgot about familly, friends, personal problems, and what you have to do the next day- blocked everything out just to enjoy your favorite blend?
I have but not in many moons..... My favorite blend is the Purple Kush.....lol....j/k

I think that most people that have this experience are smoking a glass pipe though.....lol

I am just joking.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I hope to soon just ordered a pipe couple days ago.......This will be my first experience!
Any suggestions on my first bowl?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A good non-aromatic to start with would be Cornell & Diehl's No. 107 Haunted Bookshop, Its mostly burley with some virginia and perigue. If you want to try an english blend with latakia you could try Cornell & Diehl's Sam's Blend or Yale Mixture. Tinderbox's Sherlock's Choice is also a nice milder english blend. Just like cigars there are allot of choices. Happy puffing.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You know what....when I was younger I experienced the aroma of a cherry flavored pipe smoke. I can't shake it, now that im embarking on this new endeavor thats what I want to try first? What you think about a flavored tobacco?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is the whole reason I still smoke a pipe. Between the aroma and taste I can get from my pipe and all the smoke I get to play with as I exhale I just forget about everything else.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Between the aroma and taste I can get from my pipe and all the smoke I get to play with as I exhale I just forget about everything else.
I just had this experience the other day, sitting on my front porch nice evening air, white clouds in the sky with peeks of the moon and stars in its shadows. Blowing mounds of smoke which melts into the atmosphere as if I were creating the clouds myself. Wonderful