What's new

HBH 2018 Commitment list

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
@EO80 / @Old Smokey, are either of you able to go this year? @Caveman07 (the guy I brought to the Joplin Herf) and I are driving and can certainly pick you up.

Shoot, @multi-useless, drive down here and we'll pick you up, too. Herf-mobile, please!
Thanks for the shoutout B, but I won't be able to make it. Wife doesn't drive and she has to work those days, so I will be driving Miss Daisy. Hopefully EO80 can attend.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@EO80 / @Old Smokey, are either of you able to go this year? @Caveman07 (the guy I brought to the Joplin Herf) and I are driving and can certainly pick you up.

Shoot, @multi-useless, drive down here and we'll pick you up, too. Herf-mobile, please!
I am going to be out as well. As much as i would like to go, most all of my vacation time gets directed to family visits and i run retail hours so the weekend still counts as vacation.
Have fun though!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
There are bnb's that cost like 130 a night but there are some chain hotels on the south east side of knoxville that are onky about 20 min from the cabin thats where me and the wife stayed
so which is closr pigeon forge or Gatlinburg....i stayed in Gatlinburg last time but that was a different house

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
not really worried about money just wanna be close I'm thinking ill be 20 min or so away... the addy comes up some what ambiguous
so which is closr pigeon forge or Gatlinburg....i stayed in Gatlinburg last time but that was a different house
Probably Seymour is closer. That's why Ill look for you. I'm semi local. While Gatlinburg may look close line of sight, it could be a long drive. Pigeon forge is likely closer than gburg depending on the roads

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Probably Seymour is closer. That's why Ill look for you. I'm semi local. While Gatlinburg may look close line of sight, it could be a long drive. Pigeon forge is likely closer than gburg depending on the roads
right last time was the rod run traffic thru PF was a bitch but i was on the gburg side of the house. sounds like this house way closer kville