What's new

HBH 2018 Commitment list

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not making it this year guys. Brother had a heart attack and is undergoing triple bypass. I'll miss seeing you guys and I know you will have a great time.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So, @Caveman07 and I will be later than anticipated. Google maps told us there was a delay on 40E for about an hour and a half. We found a shortcut but literally ended up in a farmer’s field. We got stuck. We unstuck ourselves. Then went to a car wash and we are now getting the tires balanced.

Here is video proof. Also, you should know that I call my vehicle Betty White.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So, @Caveman07 and I will be later than anticipated. Google maps told us there was a delay on 40E for about an hour and a half. We found a shortcut but literally ended up in a farmer’s field. We got stuck. We unstuck ourselves. Then went to a car wash and we are now getting the tires balanced.

Bad enough you had to get the tires rebalanced? Holy crap! Hope you make it safe!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Sorry about Betty, but it's awesome that you're not even there and you already have a great story.
(y)