Thursday night... babysit grandpa

Get crazy Mickey @irratebass

Taco Bell bomb at @bwhite220

Justin @manbearpig hits on some chicks at the grill

Hazing potential future members

Total cigars killed by @bostoneo : 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha!! Looks like a blast.

I can tell you what the guy on all fours praying to the gods is this thinking at that moment.....”Please just make it stop, I promise I’ll never drink again if you just get me through this...:vomit:!!”

Been there done that, but the gods never came to my rescue!! Hope they treated him better!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jody

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Haha!! Looks like a blast.

I can tell you what the guy on all fours praying to the gods is this thinking at that moment.....”Please just make it stop, I promise I’ll never drink again if you just get me through this...:vomit:!!”

Been there done that, but the gods never came to my rescue!! Hope they treated him better!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jody
There were at a minimum 3 people this weekend that I know thought to themselves "I have made a huge mistake" regarding their drinking...

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
There were at a minimum 3 people this weekend that I know thought to themselves "I have made a huge mistake" regarding their drinking...
Love it!! I used to act like that myself, but I just can’t do it anymore. Since I’ve gotten older it takes me a couple days to get over a drunk like that and it just ain’t worth it to me. It is fun though to watch other people go through it!! Poor bastards! :ROFLMAO:

Jody