What's new

HDM petit robustos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although generally I think they are a good smoke - I received two boxes with May 04 boxcodes and found the wrappers to be paper-thin and quite fragile. . .

Good luck

Mr.OneNineDoubleDeuce

The Machine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are great. I have about 4 left from some I got back in August and they are smoking very well. A little more strength than the average HdM line and a good size for a quick smoke.

The price is always good and are available in boxes of 15. Pretty good deal if ya ask me!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've had a few. These have the typical HdM flavor profile ... cedary with a touch of sweet spice. They are in the mild to medium strength range right now ... hopefully they will improve a little with age. Good construction overall. The price is a bit high for this size, IMO.

tbain

Smoke'um if ya Got'um
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I really like them. I received 3 boxes upon release (before they started putting the band on cabs). I have smoked 1 3/4 boxes and have one remaining unbroken. The Habanos paper in the unbroken box is getting soaking up residue at the point where it is touching three different cigars. I am going to order some more and try to let these sit.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I thought they were pretty good, but not worth the price. at that price just make it robusto size and I'll toss the last inch if I'm short on time. I got one here for you to try edwin.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like them more if they were a little longer. For the size you have to burn you fingers just about the time you're really settling into it. My coffee last longer than the cigar :neutral:

I do like the flavor profile but for the amount of smoking time you get out of them, I think I'll spend my money on something a little larger. A box of Mag 46 isn't that much more and will give more time of smoking pleasure.

Barry

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I guess I am in the minority. I smoke a lot of smaller cigars and I find that the Petit robusto is a welcome change. I just find it an attractive, good tasting cigar.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
john tripp said:
I guess I am in the minority. I smoke a lot of smaller cigars and I find that the Petit robusto is a welcome change. I just find it an attractive, good tasting cigar.
What do you know John!!! (just kidding, don't get mad!)

If you like HdM, these are pretty good. I agree with those that have said they are slightly stronger than other HdM's. I like them for the cold weather. Just about the time it's getting too cold for me, I'm done with it.

Are they worth the money? That's for you to decide, everyone's tastes are different.

Christofer

Helluva Habano Herfer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
john tripp said:
I agree. I like the Petite Robustos and the Petite Coronas -- just right from
a time perspective when you want a quick smoke with excellent flavor.

Chris

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried one right after they came out and didn't care for it at all. I guess it's time to try another one.

wer

hmmm, I see
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought they were delicious after trying one so I bought a box. Perfect size for when time is tight.

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got a box with the first production date on it. Have only smoked 2. They have the Hoyo flavor, very similar to the Epi #2. They were a little fuller as well.
I found them to still be young and a little harsh. IMO, they will need a good year to begin to show their potential. I will not smoke another until May this year.