What's new

He Has Arrived!

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I am happy to announce that I am now a proud father to a healthy baby boy. Zyler Jiyu Frye was born today 27th April 2015 @ 1230PM weighing in at 6lbs 14oz. This was and is such an amazing moment in my life, I have never felt anything remotely close to it. WOW!!!
CONGRATS!!!!! Very happy for you brother!

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
C
Congratulations mate. Kinda a rough day for all involved, but so rewarding.

It's hard to explain that feeling. The most amazing thing I found was normally for a person to love another (and I wouldn't be the most affectionate of blokes at the best of times), whether it be a sibling (years of growing up together), a mate (years of comradary), or a lover (relationship develops over the years) it takes years to develop that true love for another!

When it's your kids though on that birthday something special happens, you don't know this person, you have never met them, they have never loved you back and yet it's like a lightning bolt to the head as soon as you lay eyes on them and you realise you would die for them in a heart beat.

That was the strangest thing I remember about the day my son was born, he's almost 2 now and we've a little girl on the way in August so I get to do it all again!!

Congrats again brother and good health to your family. Just curious what did you smoke to celebrate that day?
Congrats right back at yah. I hear what youre saying completely. Its the most amazing thing.
I smoked a Padron Serie 1926 80 Year Maduro. I was debating that or a Cohiba Esplendidos but It doesn't have quite the age on it yet .

Thanks to all for all the comments, well wishes, and sharing of this experience with your experience!
We are now discharged from the hospital and are now enjoying every moment of being awake, and asleep!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am happy to announce that I am now a proud father to a healthy baby boy. Zyler Jiyu Frye was born today 27th April 2015 @ 1230PM weighing in at 6lbs 14oz. This was and is such an amazing moment in my life, I have never felt anything remotely close to it. WOW!!!
Congrats, brother! There IS nothing like it. Till, of course, the next one.