What's new

He Went Too Far

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If that was my kid the police wouldn't have had to worry about him, I would have taken care of the matter. Needless today it would be a lot more sever then a slap.

carocaniac

i hope this lighter works
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If that was my kid the police wouldn't have had to worry about him, I would have taken care of the matter. Needless today it would be a lot more sever then a slap.
"I regard as indefensible the fact that I did not report the accident to the police immediately" - Ted Kennedy during a televised statement after he pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident in regards to the Chappaquiddick incident, July 1969 in which Mary Jo Kopechne was abandoned by him to drown.

Hey CAJoe, remember: Mary Jo died for universal healthcare!

Last edited:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'd never slap someone's crying kid, if only because it's socially unacceptable to do so--plus I'm not so stupid as to think it would actually make the kid stop crying.

But damn, I've sure wanted to slap the piss outta some kids before. :wink:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I punched someones kid in the mouth one time for not shutting up, busted his jaw. Of course we were both in high school at the time.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yeah, not 2 year olds.....but man, I remember that in my neighborhood, if you mouthed off to an adult, you were sure to get smacked.

These days, kids seem to have no fear of adults.
Back when I was a kid about a billion years ago :wtf: other patents would beat our asses if we acted up. I know that I prolly got my ass spanked a few times in K-Mart as a kid by other adults.

Of course the difference is, those other adults knew my parents.

I wasn't getting spanked by random strangers. LOL

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
According to the report, after the mother failed to quiet the girl, Stephens came up to them and slapped the child several times in the face.

The guy wouldn't have had a chance at a second strike if he pulled that crap on my son. For those of you who aren't parents yet, you haven't experienced the feeling of putting someone else's safety in front of yours until you are.

'nuff said.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
For those of you who aren't parents yet, you haven't experienced the feeling of putting someone else's safety in front of yours until you are.

'nuff said.

I may be the exception to the rule along with our mlitary and police officers w/out children. But I got what you were throwing out there David.