What's new

Headed to Chicago Today

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Taking the better half up to Chicago to go to Christkindlmarket today. Anyone been for have any tips or recommendations on things to do or see? @VeLoRoK and @ak2000 you are both Chicagoans I believe right? Any input?

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Oooh, ya in going to have to schmooze my way into that one. But I am going to try like hell for sure.

I thought doug was from Indiana? And are you kidding about the old style or serious, because I can if you want me to lol
Born and raised in the Chi-town area. I just live in Indianapolis area these days, post military career.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Oooh, ya in going to have to schmooze my way into that one. But I am going to try like hell for sure.

I thought doug was from Indiana? And are you kidding about the old style or serious, because I can if you want me to lol
Old style doesnt make its way down there?
I thought it did lol, that's why I was confused lol
No, it's very scarce around here, I know of one bar that carries it, tap only, no carryout, but if I get any it's by mule.
I'm only half kidding Kit.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
be careful you dont get shot. ppl were talling me chicago is the danger zone.

i grabbed some old style when i went to visit my brother ealier in october, good stuff
Doubt kit is going to hang Out in the hoods of south side chi. But according to some press releases people have died all over this world. Probably in a town near you as well. Damn shame I’m heading to Maryland kit the highlight of your trip would have been to meet me lmao enjoy the trip

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Christkindlmarket pretty cool, we went a couple of years ago and just amazed at the unique stuff they had. Go hungry, thirsty and with a lot of money. The longest food lines where worth the wait!

We visited a glass State office building not far from the market I think corner of Lassalle and Randolf that was really interesting and worth a peak in.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'll echo the Iwan Ries sentiment. If you can't make it there during business hours, there's a place in old town called Up Down that I've been frequenting. Very nice staff, decent selection and prices, next door to a comedy club, and they're open until 11!

Otherwise, how long are you in town for? I can put some recommendations together for you.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll echo the Iwan Ries sentiment. If you can't make it there during business hours, there's a place in old town called Up Down that I've been frequenting. Very nice staff, decent selection and prices, next door to a comedy club, and they're open until 11!

Otherwise, how long are you in town for? I can put some recommendations together for you.
Here now will be for a few hours that's OK

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Then why you on your phone talking to us. I could just feel lazier beam eyes staring me down I even touch my phone if out with the wife
She told me to check this while she went the bathroom :)

Here where? Chicago or Iwan Ries?
I was referring to chicago, I did make it to Iwan Ries though! I'll post updates later, just got settled at home :)