What's new

Headed to Dallas

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys,

I am headed back into Dallas for a couple of days for a wedding. Looks like I will have some time all to myself and want to go look at a few of the local B&M's. I used to live about 30 minutes west of Dallas so I am pretty familiar with the area but not familiar with any of B&M's. If anyone knows of a good B&M I would appreciate the help. Looking for a place that has a good selection Tats and Opus..:widemouth

Thanks again!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hey guys,

I am headed back into Dallas for a couple of days for a wedding. Looks like I will have some time all to myself and want to go look at a few of the local B&M's. I used to live about 30 minutes west of Dallas so I am pretty familiar with the area but not familiar with any of B&M's. If anyone knows of a good B&M I would appreciate the help. Looking for a place that has a good selection Tats and Opus..:widemouth

Thanks again!
One more for Elite Cigars in Addison. They have TONS of Tatuaje stuff in stock (even some red and black label Tubos) which are pretty hard to find now. Pick up some of those black labels because they turned into a really really good smoke. Also, they have like 30 something boxes of the Tatuaje TAA in stock.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
one more for elite cigars in addison. They have tons of tatuaje stuff in stock (even some red and black label tubos) which are pretty hard to find now. Pick up some of those black labels because they turned into a really really good smoke. Also, they have like 30 something boxes of the tatuaje taa in stock.
its on the list!

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I hit elite back in august, and it was pretty great, so good that you've got that covered.

Last time I was up there I hit Blue Smoke, and they had a pretty great selection, as well. Not a huge humidor (like Elite) so they didn't have every vitola, but they did have a very good selection of products that you can't find everywhere (Liga, Illusione Maduros, EPC Elenecos, etc.).

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i will add blue smoke to the list as well...

going to be up there friday and saturaday with the wife for a wedding. I should be free most of saturday up to about 5ish or so. I was planning on hitting the all the B&M's i could to waste time and money :smokingme

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Am I allowed to post on this thread???

I might have you pick me up a few black tubo's if they actually have them in stock. Remind me to give you a few bucks.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
nope PM's only...your "TS" haha

I want to find a couple of those as well. Looks like a promising trip. I have a pretty good to do list as of now. Kris and Harg have pointed me in a great direction

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Check out Town & Country Cigars in Euless, TX.
Nice B&M with a very good selection. Bar in the back with a lot of live music too. I hit it every time I go to Dallax as it's 10 mins west of DFW. Enjoy!:chat: