What's new

Headed To The Leaf!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Marty (L8A) and I are heading to the Burning Leaf on the weekend of August 20th, there is an LFD event happening on the Friday and I'd love to meet as many BOTL's as I can, so come one come all!

We will also be in attendance on the Saturday both before and after the Cubs game, so if you can't make it Friday, hopefully I'll see a few of you on Sat! (I suppose getting a group together for the game is also a possibility)

Lets make it a great time!

Cheers,
Shawn

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Shawn, be scared, be very scared my friend....but you will have a great time! :thumbsup:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Shawn, be scared, be very scared my friend....but you will have a great time! :thumbsup:

Be scared you say? Of what? Leafers are a great bunch of guys but I managed to make it in and out fairly unscathed. Not to say I wasn't hit hard but sticks were flying in all kinds of crazy directions so in the end I was happy with the end results :)
Posted via Mobile Device

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Be scared you say? Of what? Leafers are a great bunch of guys but I managed to make it in and out fairly unscathed. Not to say I wasn't hit hard but sticks were flying in all kinds of crazy directions so in the end I was happy with the end results :)
Posted via Mobile Device
Aaron, you sure you came away unscathed? I'm not saying, I'm just saying....

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Plainfield, IL.

If Jamal would just install RV hookups, I would be willing to literally call the place my home. Luckily, there is plenty of parking for our rig there, so I can still stop in while passing through town ( =

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I envy you, man. For months I've been trying - quite unsuccessfully - to talk my wife into letting me head down to The Leaf for a weekend. I've GOT to meet these sh!t talking bastages! LoL

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
I'm looking forward to the entire trip!! Meet some great guys, smoke some serious cigars, and catch a Cubs game at Wrigley.