What's new

Heading to Santa Barbara

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone live in the area? If so, where are the good cigar shops? I don't know if I have time to herf, gametime decision, plus I don't want to smell like smoke on the plane ride home, but I would like to stop at some shops if there are any good ones in the area.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Anyone live in the area? If so, where are the good cigar shops? I don't know if I have time to herf, gametime decision, plus I don't want to smell like smoke on the plane ride home, but I would like to stop at some shops if there are any good ones in the area.
Santa Barbara is not cigar nirvana. Only one shop that I know of and its off of State Street which is the main drag. Expensive but a nice slection. SB is 45 minutes north. Let me know as we have a nice B&M in Ventura. Are you flying into SB?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Santa Barbara is not cigar nirvana. Only one shop that I know of and its off of State Street which is the main drag. Expensive but a nice slection. SB is 45 minutes north. Let me know as we have a nice B&M in Ventura. Are you flying into SB?
Yeah, flying into SB. Too bad SB isn't a cigar place. I am looking forward to warmer weather. It snowed here today.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I stopped in the shop on State Street. It was nice, found some smokes I haven't been able to get in Washington. Picked up a Tatuaje Havana IV, Cabaguan (sp?), Fonseca Habana Seleccion and a JFR.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Since it was 80 in Ventura and about the same in SB you should be thawing.