What's new

Heading to Tampa "the cigar city"

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Tampa! Cigar Castle and Tampa Humidor are great. If you are actually in Ybor City, "true" cigar city, then check out King Corona and make sure you eat and have a smoke at the Columbia. If you're lucky Jerry Ober will be at the Columbia to help you pick out some good smokes.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I've hit most of the shops in Ybor City and the one must, as Stogie Bear said, is King Corona. Try their Puro Placer house blend. Tarpon Springs is a short drive from Tampa and has my favorite Florida shop, Serafin de Cuba. Their Serafin de Cuba maduro is fantastic.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Tampa! Cigar Castle and Tampa Humidor are great. If you are actually in Ybor City, "true" cigar city, then check out King Corona and make sure you eat and have a smoke at the Columbia. If you're lucky Jerry Ober will be at the Columbia to help you pick out some good smokes.
Columbia had some of the best food I've ever had in my life!

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Been a while since I have been in Tampa. One of my best friends is out there. Might be a good excuse if the wife let's me go... Ha ha ha
If you can pull it off let me know. You drive, I buy? As long as we talk about health care at some point I'm counting it as a business meeting. Gas and food is covered hahahaha

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Forgot to mention... I was there years ago but
Maybe we should run out and meet Z next week!
That would be awesome! My time is limited with work but here's my rough schedule...
Arrive Monday, depart Thursday. I have free time on the following days:
Tue after about 7:30pm
Wed after 3pm
Im sorry if it doesn't work and completely understand.

I also apologize to the OP for butting into his thread.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If you like hockey and the Lightening are in town, there is a Diamond Croen Lounge on the club level where you can smoke and watch the game. It's a pretty cool experience.
I'm a Blues fan, but that sounds like an awesome experience if I ever make it to Tampa.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Forgot to mention... I was there years ago but

That would be awesome! My time is limited with work but here's my rough schedule...
Arrive Monday, depart Thursday. I have free time on the following days:
Tue after about 7:30pm
Wed after 3pm
Im sorry if it doesn't work and completely understand.

I also apologize to the OP for butting into his thread.
Just an FYI ...seems We'd afternoon is a mandatory team building fun day. :(