What's new

"Headley Grange: The Inspiration"

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Check out this video (click on & turn up your volume)...an 'audio-video' explanation of the inspiration behind "Headley Grange:"

[video=youtube;SALYnbF0cyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SALYnbF0cyY[/video]

Enjoy!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Awesome video for an awesome cigar.

I'm just your average dude but fwiw the HG Corona Gorda is my favorite smoke of this year. Just fantastic

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
That was really cool!

I have been throwing around the idea of try to think of some ways to combine my hobby of video and cigars as well, this just added to that!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool video ... patiently waiting for my order of Eminentes from Podman so I can finally taste what everyone's been raving about!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nice! the eminente is king!

i'm curious what time will do to these sticks. if they're this tasty now, i wonder how/if they'll evolve.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Good Stuff Bro !

Most def will jam this whilst toking up my next HG

But when it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
D Quintero - "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"--nice pull! Well done...

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Nice to hear that Headley Grange is being enjoyed out there...! I think you're gonna like the HG LE project we're working on for later this year (October 2013 release).

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I really like this cigar. I was at the Corona store in downtown Orlando last month and asked one of the guys for it. No, never heard of that one. "How about Four Kicks?" No haven't heard of that one either. "Jon Huber? Surely you know Jon." Hmmmm is that a label.

I ended up walking through the store to find the Headley and handed him one walking through the qualities of the stick. He promised to smoke it. Great cigar

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
BOTL - Nice to hear that Headley Grange is being enjoyed out there...! I think you're gonna like the HG LE project we're working on for later this year (October 2013 release).

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Wait there's gonna be a Headley Grange type BOTL cigar coming out in October?