What's new

Heads up- Holts has Casa Fuente

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The walnut street Philly store has at least 5 boxes open including the Lancero. Assuming you can only pick up in store. They are leftover from Fuentes visit last week. Prices seemed about the same or little less than Vegas.I believe I paid $17 for Churchill

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's awesome.. But I guess that takes part of the reason away for people to go to Vegas.. since Casa Fuente's used to only be had IN vegas... :(

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That's awesome.. But I guess that takes part of the reason away for people to go to Vegas.. since Casa Fuente's used to only be had IN vegas... :(
I hear you but I am sure this is just a one time thing since the Fuentes paid a visit last week. They also had a bundle of the AF 13 I believe for around $35 a pop

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
That happens each year at the Fuente Event. I highly doubt it has much effect on Casa's sales.

That said, I wanted a friend to get up there to get a box of them for me, but he wasn't able to make it ) =

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hmm I don't think I'll ever make it to vegas hope to some day sample them though. No fuente events in Iowa either :/

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
That happens each year at the Fuente Event. I highly doubt it has much effect on Casa's sales.

That said, I wanted a friend to get up there to get a box of them for me, but he wasn't able to make it ) =
I'll be there in November. Let me know...

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I picked up a few at the event last week, including a couple of the new ones with the rosado wrappers. From what I'm told, they are significantly less expensive than when picked up in Vegas, although the lancero is still around $25/stick, I believe. I picked up a few CG at $12/each and a few robustos at $14/each, IIRC.

The only one I've had was one I picked up at the Fuente event last year and it was a bit wet, so while the flavors were very nice I'm hanging on to these for a while to make sure they get acclimated to proper RH.

Oxman

Oliva Ho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually smoke the torpedo; I usually pay $18 per stick when I'm in there. I love going there, having coffee and a cigar, and doing some prime people-watching!