What's new

Hear you were looking for Packer fans...

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Happy New Year -
Glad to be here. Stumbled in a couple of weeks ago and I think I'm going to like it here.
I've been smoking cigars for about a year and a half, but I feel I'm still in the infancy of better defining my tastes.
Actually started somewhat by accident - While in the Middle East on deployment in early '06, I bought about a dozen Cuban cigars for my father - decided to try one before I got them in the mail and, well...none of them made it there; turned out OK, because he'd quit smoking and claims he really did not want them anyway.
I've hit CBID pretty hard for about six months, concentrating on samplers and 5ers. I find that I really enjoy having a different cigar every night.
I'm a displaced Cheesehead living in the Pacific Northwest. Navy brought me here after 25 years of moving me around the world and I may just stay out here. I'm still active duty, and may be for 4-5 years. I'm fortunate that my two favorite pastimes, fishing and golf, both lend themselves very well to cigar smoking.
I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.
-dave

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome.

My first duty out of Navy boot camp 25 years ago (gulp!) was to Bremerton. My ship was in drydock there. Used to love taking the ferry over to Seattle. Those college girls were quite friendly.

I hope you're not too disheartened when NE beats GB in the SB. It will be too much for Favre and the old fella will retire. Then you'll have to become a Seachickens fan.