What's new

Heard on talk radio...cubans = hype?

Mad Dawg

Herf Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Snozz berries?" :bouncetau :bouncetau :bouncetau LMFAO!!!!

Really, Jason's right - just write about what you liked & didn't like. That's what's most important anyway. :thumbsup:

WarriorPro

Partagas Addicted
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For me, any tobacco produced "off the island" has a definite Metallic taste they can't get rid of. After smoking Cubans for just a few months I had to get rid of 3 humidors full of NC's.

They just tasted like crap and there was nothing I could do about it, even though I really wanted to like them.

I don't even enjoy looking at the NC catalogs anymore...all I can think of when I look at them is "yea, but they all taste like metal"...

A 100% turn around in my case...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey, I appreciate guys like “Cigar Dave” The more he scares off the uninitiated from setting off down the road to Habanos satisfaction, the more Cuban cigars there are left for me. :transform

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
See, it's all about personal taste. Browse enough forums and you'll find plenty who can't smoke NC's, and plenty of others who think the whole "Cuban crowd" is insane. Right along with those in the middle, like me. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I kind of figured that, but I was also curious if it was a matter of "sour grapes" one way or the other. But I've learned a lot from the discussion, and I think that's why we're all here.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
oh... i dont mind how bad your first review is... I sure as hell know mine was....

But the package should go out friday ( i cannot drive, just had surgery )

but you will enjoy...