What's new

Heart Attack

Please tell me that was just a real bad day for our Horn's Yesterday. I could not believe how badly we played as a team. But hey, it could have been worse, we could be feeling like Michigan today. Someone needs to :stickbeat our players!!!!

J

I really think this is going to be a disappointing season for a lot of people. We'll see if I'm wrong after TCU but the way OU and Nebraska played yesterday, we might be in serious trouble. Both of them have real tests too (Miami for OU and USC for NU). But I have a very bad feeling about things right now.

Yeah we all have our work cut out for us. Can't wait to see the games next week. I am going to stay positive and keep faith that our team was just very unmotivated this weekend and have now been scared to death and will come out with a vengance.

J

We will be fine. The team is out of sorts. We had a ton of distractions this off season. I think we will have our heads back in the right place now. I think this was a nice wakeup call. We still go undefeated!

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
i got your bail.

danny, when will yuou be down for a game?

also, greg davis is fucking retarded.

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
our tailgate is fucking INSANE this year. the jager machine never falters now, thx to one of jorge's friends.

i got your bail.

danny, when will yuou be down for a game?

also, greg davis is fucking retarded.
Danny's coming in Friday night. We'll be looking for you guys Saturday to get our tailgate on and popping. Jorge says you guys are in the LBJ lot!

if i have to watch that fucking commercial on fsn with the kid running one more time i am going to freak out. omg for real.

Footballlllllll!