What's new

Heartfelt and Tower Cigars 2 great vendors!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wanted to share two positive experiences.
I had purchased a hygro from heartfelt over the summer and it had been acting funny over the last couple of weeks. I recalibrated with the salt test and it was way off. I contacted them and David said that the performance was unacceptable. He offered me a refund, which I promptly turned around and purchased some more 65% beads. Thanks again David.

I also ordered some stuff from tower cigars. I had emailed them earlier in the week about some illusione short coronas I had wanted to try. He called me today to let me know he had some and he could add them to my order I had placed yesterday. Awesome service and great prices.
:skew:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on information from this forum I placed an order myself with heartfelt and must say, I was pleased with my purchase and the speed with with it was delivered. A+ service in my book and will definitely get my repeat business.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tower is a great source!
John and his son, do a very good job. I have enjoyed a stick or two and a round of the "gawf" with John Sr. A gentleman indeed.

If you guys ever need a personal, I go right by the store every nite on my way home.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I had never heard of Heartfelt until I found this GREAT SITE!:clap:
Now a few pounds of beads and Hygro's later.. I still cannot wait until I need more stuff from Dave, it gets here fast ,Packaged well, and competivly priced too!:grin: