What's new

Heartfelt Industries?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how to return an item to Heartfelt Industries? I bought some beads for around 45 bucks. The thing is I discovered Kitty Litter for 8 dollars and my wine cooler is at a constant 68RH now. So I dont need the beads. I've called and left messages twice and have yet to get a response? Has anyone ever tried to return anything to them? I figured they would have excellent customer service, but :dunno:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
here are the first lines in the purchase agreement you click "i agree" before you bought those.

Purchase Agreement

Notice - Read This

WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE, YOU, THE BUYER, ARE CLAIMING THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED, AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. WHICH INCLUDES A ZERO REFUND POLICY. THAT IS NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED.

So with that being said. make a few more posts and a full 30 days of membership and you'll have access to the trading zone . There you can list you beads for sale or trade and at least get some of the money back.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Kitty Litter have an odor? Any effect on the cigars?
No and no. Well maybe... I have unscented, so I cant smell a thing. As far as effects, none that I can see, they smoke the same to me. Plus many people have reported no ill effects. Add that to the fact it is cheap as dirt and I am :clap: all day!

Question Cigar Cowboy, have you ever tried to return anything to Heartfelt?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhh. Thanks a ton. I always skip the fine print and it came back to bite me! Thanks for the tips though. I still would at least expect a call back from them. But no worries I'll just take your advice.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Does anyone know how to return an item to Heartfelt Industries? I bought some beads for around 45 bucks. The thing is I discovered Kitty Litter for 8 dollars and my wine cooler is at a constant 68RH now. So I dont need the beads. I've called and left messages twice and have yet to get a response? Has anyone ever tried to return anything to them? I figured they would have excellent customer service, but :dunno:
You could always put them up for sale/trade on here. I am sure some might take them.

Plus it will work on your TR too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A half hr ago I call from Nevada. It was Heartfelt. I asked about sending them back and he told me just mail em back and they'd credit my acct. He asked me when I planned to do it. I said Saturday. He said if you promise to send it, I'll go ahead and credit your acct. I promised to do so and gave him a big thanks. Wow! What service. if you're not a Kitty Litter guy, please do business with them, they are great!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
wow - big ups to heartfelt

A half hr ago I call from Nevada. It was Heartfelt. I asked about sending them back and he told me just mail em back and they'd credit my acct. He asked me when I planned to do it. I said Saturday. He said if you promise to send it, I'll go ahead and credit your acct. I promised to do so and gave him a big thanks. Wow! What service. if you're not a Kitty Litter guy, please do business with them, they are great!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Kitty litter is designed for litter boxes. Humidification beads for cigars. Are you storing cigars or kitty droppings. For a $45 once in a lifetime investment, I'd stick with the beads.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Kitty litter is designed for litter boxes. Humidification beads for cigars. Are you storing cigars or kitty droppings. For a $45 once in a lifetime investment, I'd stick with the beads.

+1
Remind me not to trade/buy cigars with any Kitty litter guys.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It wouldn't be fair to him anyway since you don't have a problem with them and just found something cheaper. If they are discounted when you get to selling I would buy them always need more for the troops.

I will keep my eye out for the add.

Good Luck with the kitty litter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I'm me and you're....oh never mind....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wouldn't be fair to him anyway since you don't have a problem with them and just found something cheaper. If they are discounted when you get to selling I would buy them always need more for the troops.

I will keep my eye out for the add.

Good Luck with the kitty litter.
Thanks for your service! i dont get why it wouldnt be fair. A customer gets his money back and a wholesaler gets his unused product back.:dunno:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I used KL for years. it took some time to get it trained, but after that was solid for ever. I use HCM now, and couldn't be happier. I

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
i dont get why it wouldnt be fair.
You ordered a product, agreed to the retailer's conditions of sale (which included NO refunds) and paid for them. They sent you exactly what was ordered in a timely manner. Seems to me that's a done deal.

Kudos to Heartfelt for doing more than they had to on this one :applause: , and I hope you enjoy being known as 'the kitty litter guy' for the rest of your botl life

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used KL for years. it took some time to get it trained, but after that was solid for ever. I use HCM now, and couldn't be happier. I
I agree with you.

I'm more of a suite yourself

To each his own

Whatever floats your boat

You like it I love it.....type of guy.

It irks me when people think there is only ONE way. Some people like BMW some Benzes, some Glock some Springfield.....