What's new

Heartfelt is Moving

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I just wanted to let you all know that I am moving to a new home and a new shop. This will take place starting June 11th.

The reason I am letting all know is that I will not be able to fill any orders during this period of time. I should be down about 3-4 weeks but hopefully shorter.

If you place an order by the 10th I will be able to package it and send it prior to the move, any orders placed after that will not be filled until I am done with the move. My web site will still be up but I will not be sending anything out.

I really apologize for any inconvenience this will cause all of you since customer service is very important to me.

Thanks, David (Viper139)

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Moving on my birthday huh?

Goodluck on the move David.
As a birthday present just for you I will invite you to help in the move. All the beer and pizza you can consume and a good cigar at the end. :love:

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
good luck on the move Dave....I'd help you but I doubt you're moving to Kansas. Thanks again for the quick service. The beads are already working in my fridge-a-dor.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Jwrussell said:
What they said, but for Tampa. LOL.

So, does the new house have a walk-in? :wink:
There is a "bonus" room on the back of the garage that is 24'x32'. I have already laid claim on the room and my wife has agreed. This will be my smoking, poker, drinking tv room. And yes a walk in is planned for this room but that is down the road a bit.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I just wanted to let everyone know I am BACK!!!!!!!

All of the orders placed while I was down will filled and I will start mailing out orders tomorrow.