What's new

heeeey buddy!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the board and may I suggest text messages vs an introduction forum on a cigar board for your calling each other fags?
Don't worry we were just bored during class, we aren't spammers. Thanks for the warm welcome though. I am a n00b smoker and RX2010 is showing me the ropes.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
This is like Deja Vu.

Not to sound all parent like but this childish banter is best reserved for MySpace or something like that.

Just my opinion though.

If you are really going to contribute here then :welcome:

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I apologize for my... friends...

Stockings actually smokes, well, he's gotten started

Millenium... he's something else:stickbeat

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Damn FOGs!

I found this thread quite funny, lighten up guys! Are you going to be correcting my grammar next??

millenniumt

bye bye
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the welcome. i'll try to contribute constructively if i can reach the airy standards set by some of my new peers.

:dance:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
thanks for the welcome. i'll try to contribute constructively if i can reach the airy standards set by some of my new peers.

:dance:
Don't you mean:

"thanks fo' th' welcome. ah'll try t'contribute cornstruckively eff'n i kin retch th' airy stan'ards set by some of mah noo peers."

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

PS. I hope you guys never fill any of my scripts.

PPS. On the other hand, maybe you can get me a couple bottles of oxycodone? :stretchgr

millenniumt

bye bye
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thnx fro tehh welcome!!!!!!11~~~~ I"LL TRY TO CONTRIBUTE COPNSTRUCDTIVELYY 1F I CAN REACH TEH ARI YSTNAD4TDZ SET BY SOME OF MY NEW PEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~
that's probably more accurate. i wouldn't exactly call any of us rednecks :waving: