What's new

Hello again please read and decide!

jessejava187

Paris Hilton's Boy Toy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never got any meeages, Call me now if your up, I broke my phone and didnt have one for a couple days I just wrote a PM then found out i couldnt send them, Im a noob, and dont have your number anymore

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, well, well!!!! Seems like a lot of familiar faces are starting to pop up on this board. Good to see all of you over here. There are a lot of good guys on this board, too bad all the drama is happening to such good guys over there. Too all reading this, you can't ask for a better BOTL than Dave, not many more generous folks out there than he. Good to see you found another place to call home.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome Dave!

I'm a newbie both here and to cigars but I thought I'd add that I looked at several other boards but was attracted to this one because of the flaming that I saw on other boards over simple questions. I didn't see any of that here.

I've been online for ages and on forums starting on the old compuserve back in the 80's/early 90s so I know how rude people can be over nothing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Dave, I'am new here myself , but I must say I don't believe from what I've seen so far that anybody here will hassle you. All pretty solid people. Hope to talk to you again