What's new

Hello again please read and decide!

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks
If I get out of line just LMK, I will read the rules shortly. appreciate the kindly welcome.

Dave

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Some of our most senior members have been booted from far, far away places.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Welcome brother! Good to see you here as you and the other Pac NW's are the only reason I missed the other board. (yes that sounds gay! LOL) This is my home and I'm glad you found it! I still have yet to meet you face to face so hopefully it will happen sooner than later at Smokey Joes!

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Welcome brother! Good to see you here as you and the other Pac NW's are the only reason I missed the other board. (yes that sounds gay! LOL) This is my home and I'm glad you found it! I still have yet to meet you face to face so hopefully it will happen sooner than later at Smokey Joes!

Any news from the rest of the group?

Hi Rocketman

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey Dave, glad you are Smelvis again, LOL

Old Rocker, AKA Johnny Rock
Hi Johnny I have to put names to new handles. LOL How ya doing bro? so glad to see people I know and it appears there are plenty I want to know pretty friendly peeps.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Johnny I have to put names to new handles. LOL How ya doing bro? so glad to see people I know and it appears there are plenty I want to know pretty friendly peeps.
He he, doing great!! I smoked my first MOW torp last night thanks to you, and it was smooth as silk. I bid on 10 more like immediately, but I only won 9...LOL. Hey how much rest did that one have, if you remember?

Glad you are here bro :thumbsup: