What's new

Hello all from Bucks County PA!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Bill from the bucolic community of Levittown, a suburb of Philadelphia. I am 50 years old, and although I am new to BOTL, I'm no stranger to cigars, having been a smoker for nearly 30 years. For the past five years or so, I have been focusing my interest on hand-rolled premium cigars, and due to the incredibly high prices the local retailers are charging, I now purchase all of my favorite cigars on the Internet. In my never-ending quest to enhance my knowledge and enjoyment of cigars, I was drawn to the BOTL, and after going through the site, there was no question that I become a member of your great community!

My cigar tastes are varied, I really don't have a single favorite brand or style; I am of the opinion that one should try any and all that are available and using their experiences and the experiences of others to form their own opinion on what is a good cigar (and what is not).

Again, hello to everyone and thanks for having such an excellent site!:thumbsup:

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yo Bill, nice to see another local guy on the board! You'll love this place...Since, we're soo close we'll have to get together sometime and enjoy a smoke!

:welcome:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! I'm glad you've decided to join us. It sounds like you've got a whole lot of experience to share with us, as folks here will have experiences to share with you.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Bill. Enjoy. Nice part of the country. Cigar heaven compared to CA. Have a Aunt in Allentown and love to get out there.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from another PA brother (Schwenksville, Montgomery County) here! I'm a youngin' (or so I've been told), but still share the affection of all towards the leaf.
Again, Welcome to BOTL!
ZugbugPete