What's new

Hello all!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well Hello. I'm Phillip in Tallahassee, FL.

From college until a year ago I was a cigerrette smoker, as was my wife. Then we both switched to vaping and haven't looked back. We have both had a few cigars on rare occassions, but have never really ventured into the world of cigars until recently. I started golfing with a guy that smokes cigars and began bumming one from him now and then. All of a sudden there's just something about it that has me in its grips. I thoroughly enjoy it. And to top it off the wife is diving right in too. We have started grabbing a few here and there when we have some spare dollars, and have already found a few we really like. As we tend to be on a tight budget, the climb will be slow as we continue to try different things and build a little stock of keepers. But, I suspect it will be a fantastic journey.

I'm a forum-a-holic when I find a new hobby, so I found this one and am glad I did. I've already read quite a bit and look forward to the fellowship. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
She sure will! Lol

So far we like Acid, A. Fuente 858, Rocky Patel Evolution, and one of the other Patel types I tried was pretty good. Definately more mild stuff at this point.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk