What's new

Hello BOTL from CO

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello Friends,

I have been lurking on the site for a few days now and thought I should actually stop reading and say hello to everyone. I've been enjoying the hobby for around 10 years on and off but would still consider myself a newb, mostly due to the fact I do not get to enjoy a cigar as often as I would like. My first cigar in the past year was last weekend. Now back down the rabbit hole, and hopefully I get to enjoy a few more cigars this summer as well.

Justin

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hello Friends,

I have been lurking on the site for a few days now and thought I should actually stop reading and say hello to everyone. I've been enjoying the hobby for around 10 years on and off but would still consider myself a newb, mostly due to the fact I do not get to enjoy a cigar as often as I would like. My first cigar in the past year was last weekend. Now back down the rabbit hole, and hopefully I get to enjoy a few more cigars this summer as well.

Justin
Welcome from NYC.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Welcome to BOTL, Justin! Hey, do me a favor and put up an avatar. It may not seem like much, but it somehow helps us identify you. :D

So what'd you smoke?

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome from S. Philly!
I lived in Denver for 6 years. Great state.
Thanks! I agree. I have a few friends up that way as well. Philly seems like a nice state as well

Welcome to BOTL, Justin! Hey, do me a favor and put up an avatar. It may not seem like much, but it somehow helps us identify you. :D

So what'd you smoke?
I will try to as soon as I get a chance at home. I had a decent 5 Vegas A Perfecto that had a couple years on it.
Humidor was running a bit low on the RH so I ordered a Caliber IV and had to pick up a few more sticks. Should be here tomorrow. The humi needed some attention, it was neglected a bit after moving last year.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome from TX! stick around and enjoy the hobby/experience...we ARE NOT enablers! (figured if I type it it would sound true)......enjoy the BOTL !