• *Let me know your favorite and I will add it!*

• Founders

• Tröegs

Results are only viewable after voting.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome from Buffalo. One thing we have in common, is that neither of our teams can seem to win that division. Heck, I just want a playoff appearance. Being optimistic, I really thought/think this would be the year, but alas the great big Bills defense is now horrible. Anyways, try out troegs if it's available in your area, fantastic brews. @pete hanford can back me up on that one.

Great bunch of guys here, you'll love it.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Welcome from Buffalo. One thing we have in common, is that neither of our teams can seem to win that division. Heck, I just want a playoff appearance. Being optimistic, I really thought/think this would be the year, but alas the great big Bills defense is now horrible. Anyways, try out troegs if it's available in your area, fantastic brews. @pete hanford can back me up on that one.

Great bunch of guys here, you'll love it.
yes Troegs are fantastic brews. i couldnt believe i found them up near buffalo when in my travels for work

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
yes Troegs are fantastic brews. i couldnt believe i found them up near buffalo when in my travels for work
All this talk of Tröegs... I feel like I have to try it now! I've added it to the list as well for any of those who care. Any specific beers or just the brewery in general?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
the troegnator is a great one to sample. the mad elf is a good one but that is seasonal should be out soon. if you go to the brewery they have a tray of different samples of the beer they have on tap, its not free but something to try

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
the troegnator is a great one to sample. the mad elf is a good one but that is seasonal should be out soon. if you go to the brewery they have a tray of different samples of the beer they have on tap, its not free but something to try
Sounds good I'll be looking!