• New Belgium

• *Let me know your favorite and I will add it!*

• Founders

• Tröegs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Welcome to the madness from So Cal.

Take the time to read the attached thread and link. It explains who we are, our history, rules and other helpful info.
http://www.botl.org/threads/to-all-the-new-guys-please-read.75016/
Aloha from Hawai'i
Welcome from North Carolina.
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! Nice to have you here with us. Buckle up for a real slippery slope!
Welcome from NJ brother!
Thanks everyone! Already feeling like a brother :D

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
where's my "other" option on the poll? of the choices there dogfish is the easy winner for me but it's still not my favorite :cry: honestly I would probably go New Belgium if were talking nationally distributed stuff...either way welcome from NC bro!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
where's my "other" option on the poll? of the choices there dogfish is the easy winner for me but it's still not my favorite :cry: honestly I would probably go New Belgium if were talking nationally distributed stuff...either way welcome from NC bro!
I thought there would be an option to write in additional breweries... I will add New Belgium though for you!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome from the Hoosier state. We have corn, and a racetrack. And a struggling NFL team lucky to be in a crappy division that they could probably win without beating a team outside the division.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Welcome from the Hoosier state. We have corn, and a racetrack. And a struggling NFL team lucky to be in a crappy division that they could probably win without beating a team outside the division.

Hey man, I'm from the sunshine state and we have 3 NFL teams and they're all terrible... I know the feel. Crossing my fingers on the fins right now, got a Hamilton on today's game.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey man, I'm from the sunshine state and we have 3 NFL teams and they're all terrible... I know the feel. Crossing my fingers on the fins right now, got a Hamilton on today's game.
I've actually been a Dolphins fan since I was young, Colts are just the local team to me. I see the Fins hanging with the Pats til the 4th quarter. Then will Tannehill play well late, or make a game losing mistake?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've actually been a Dolphins fan since I was young, Colts are just the local team to me. I see the Fins hanging with the Pats til the 4th quarter. Then will Tannehill play well late, or make a game losing mistake?

Good to hear from one of the few dolphins fans! And yeah you basically said it all, I think Tannehill has what it takes though and the tear they've been on I'm thinking its full steam ahead!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Good to hear from one of the few dolphins fans! And yeah you basically said it all, I think Tannehill has what it takes though and the tear they've been on I'm thinking its full steam ahead!
Little surprised at the 8 pt spread I'm seeing. Figured it would be 3 or 4. But maybe I'm a delusional homer.