What's new

Hello BOTL!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually kind of new to cigar smoking although I've been a cigarette smoker for more years than I'd like to remember. Over the years, I've smoked a cigar here and there but never really on a steady basis. Couldn't even tell you the brands I've smoked as I never paid much attention. Recently however, I decided it was time to learn more about cigars. I've been a cabernet drinker for many many years and I'm pretty particular about the cabernets I drink. I'm thinking cigars are pretty much like fine wines or scotch. There are some great ones out there but there are also some pretty bad ones. So I decided to join this forum to learn from the seasoned cigar smokers in order to help save me from buying to many bad cigars and guide me towards the finer ones (cause I ain't got a clue)! Anyway, I'm going to browse these threads to learn as much from you as I can.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you brothers for your warm welcomes! To answer Heavyd's question, since I'm just now really getting into cigars, I'm leaning to the milder ones. Once I get more "seasoned", I'll start moving to the fuller body ones. But that doesn't mean if I'm at a get-to-gether, that I won't smoke a full bodied one if its offered to me. Currently I'm exploring cubans and really enjoy the Romeo Y Julieta Romeo#2 I purchased recently. Have some Cohiba Robustos and some Montecristo Regatas I will be trying soon.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome buddy

Sounds like you already have a good arsenal too keep you occupied. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I might have gotten into something over my head (cigars) that's addicting, lol. Just bought a Partagas 150 Signature Series A 1995 along with some other collectables.