What's new

Hello Brothers!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Pat. I've been smoking cigars for about 18 years. I enjoy a good smoke and some good music to relax. Look forward to meeting fellow cigar fanatics like myself. I'm actually looking to get a cigar group together. I recently moved to the Pike County area of Pennsylvania and looking to find fellow smokers to hang with (even the Sussex County area of New Jersey). Anybody interested, let me know. Gotta run, just about to light a tasty CAO Brazilia. Cheers!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Pat. I've been smoking cigars for about 18 years. I enjoy a good smoke and some good music to relax. Look forward to meeting fellow cigar fanatics like myself. I'm actually looking to get a cigar group together. I recently moved to the Pike County area of Pennsylvania and looking to find fellow smokers to hang with (even the Sussex County area of New Jersey). Anybody interested, let me know. Gotta run, just about to light a tasty CAO Brazilia. Cheers!
I know Pike county pretty well, my father in law has a place near Hawley. Ever go to Mr. and Mrs. Tobacco in Milford?

Welcome to BOTL!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Yes, I have. He has some nice stuff, a little pricey, but nice selection. He used to have cigar dinners, but said he doesn't do it anymore. He does have a cigar party at his shop around Christmas that was fun. That is why I 'm trying to get something going. I used to go with a group of guys were I used to live. Lots of fun. I'm in Milford, about 1/2 hour from Hawley. Hawley is a nice little town. Cheers!