What's new

Hello Brothers!!!

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hello Brothers

I just found this place today, looked around a bit and had to join.

I've been smoking cigars for years but recently it has become a passion with me. I am a sponge soaking up as much info as I can get on cigars, from the growing of the leaf all the way till final enjoyment. I think I will learn a lot from my new brothers of the leaf.

Since the passion has taken over I find myself trying as many different quality cigars as I can get a hold of. I'm mostly staying in the mild range but see myself progressing towards full bodied smokes someday. I would say my two favorites right now are the Hemingway Short Stories & Classics and the Padron 1964 maduros. I haven't found a size I don't like in the 1964's!

The last few weeks I've been researching my first online Habano purchase. I have a box of 12 Trinidad Robustos Extra on the way (hopefully). I hope I've done enough research and picked the right dealer. I will let you all know.

I'll cut it off here as my intro post has gone long enough. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to the adventure with you all.

Thanks
John

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
welcome to the fun... get comfortable and put your addy in your profile..cause there is no tellin what might end up in your mailbox... especially being a golfer...

i can PROMISE a package from somewhere... :seesaw:

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome

Light a cigar..
Grab a chair and put up your feet.

Chances are you'll be staying long.

By the way, fill up your profile
we like to know who you are too.

C

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome guys!
I've got to get back to work now. I need to make sure I'm caught up so I can have enough time for a Rocky Patel 1992 Toro at lunch today.

Have a good one
John