What's new

Hello everyone from Michigan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gaylord The land of the frozen fountain. YEEEHAWWW!
Man, I spent a glorious month training some National Guard folks at Camp Grayling last summer; also the same month when they dropped that M777 howitzer from a CH-47. We spent quite a few hours and a good bit of $$ at Big Buck Brewery and Steakhouse.
Welcome from Georgia!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I think her was just stating he was from Michigan and this place (Botl.org)is much better. Thanks for the welcome!
I know. I was just messing with Nick. Probably not the best place to do it. Didn't mean to hijack your intro thread.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man, I spent a glorious month training some National Guard folks at Camp Grayling last summer; also the same month when they dropped that M777 howitzer from a CH-47. We spent quite a few hours and a good bit of $$ at Big Buck Brewery and Steakhouse.
Welcome from Georgia!
Nice place next time you are in town try checking out bearded dog.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone of you who live in michgain (or going to be visiting) should know something great is brewing in Traverse city. Nolans tobacco which has a cigar bar, just started serving craft brews! YAY! I think I may go this Tuesday for a Rocky Patel tasting paired with a beer. Only $10 gets you both a beer and a rocky patel. Cannot beat that.