What's new

Hello everyone

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Recently decided to find cigar forums and there are quite a few, I had no idea. So now I am looking to find which one suits me best. Found a couple friendly ones, and this one looks pretty nice.

I am a relatively new cigar smoker. I have been sampling different cigars (mostly cheap stuff) for a few years now. I decided to start a cigar blog at http://www.stogiesmoke.com and was hoping for a friend to help with reviews etc but everyone seems too busy. But who knows, maybe on one of these forums I will make some new internet buddies and they will write up some stuff.

Anyway, this forum looks promising so far, so I have it bookmarked and shall return!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
joshua said:
Recently decided to find cigar forums and there are quite a few, I had no idea. So now I am looking to find which one suits me best. Found a couple friendly ones, and this one looks pretty nice.

I am a relatively new cigar smoker. I have been sampling different cigars (mostly cheap stuff) for a few years now. I decided to start a cigar blog at http://www.stogiesmoke.com and was hoping for a friend to help with reviews etc but everyone seems too busy. But who knows, maybe on one of these forums I will make some new internet buddies and they will write up some stuff.

Anyway, this forum looks promising so far, so I have it bookmarked and shall return!
:welcome:

Thanks for the compliment on the site. I believe we have a group of the best brothers online, bias aside.

Nice blog site you have there, I've bookmarked it and look forward to perusing it some more real soon. Welcome again and enjoy your stay. :smile:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Some of the other forums had a crowd that wasn't too accepting of anyone new, almost like they didn't want me to sign up in the first place!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Heh...couple of places that could be. Welcome aboard Josh. Stay a while, you are sure to enjoy the crowd here. You'll find you aren't alone in the blog-o-sphere when it comes to cigars and reviews. There are a few people out there doing the same thing including our own pro-fession-al CigarJack. I see you found Aiz's site. He does some great reviews.

At any rate, nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay! :thumbsup: