What's new

Hello everyone!!!!!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
My name is Troy and I am an avid Cigar and now dabbling pipe smoker... Been smoking for about 2 yrs now, after a 10 yr break when my 1st daughter was born. What a bunch of great smokes that are now available. I am a huge Tat *****..... With the limited time I have to smoke and costs on the rise in Cali, pipe baccy is a good alternative.

I am also a woodworking hobbyist. Mostly a Wood-turner. I have been able to combine both hobbies that I love and have created my own Draw tools and pipe tampers. Both hobbies feed of each other to fund one another.... If some of you are from other forums you'll recognize the name. If interested in any let me know I'd be happy to accommodate. I'll post some pics in the next coming week when I get more created.

I'd like to say thanks in advance for the great community you have here, I have visited for a while and look forward to make many new smoking friends.

Regards

Troy aka "boom" aka "The Draw Tool guy"

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: "Boom" , Greetings from North Carolina my brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Troy and welcome to BOTL. We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy it here. I am looking forward to seeing more your your handy work; looks great!