What's new

Hello everyone!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey, thought I'd better introduce myself. I just found this place today and like what I see so far, so I registered. I travel a lot on the West Coast, and I live in Goodyear, AZ. Started smoking cigars this past Feb in order to have on on the sail away party for a cruise and been hooked ever since. I now smoke about 2 or 3 per day when I'm at home, but at least one per day regardless. I love a mild smoke in the morning - something like a Casa Torano, Montesino, or FDO Gold. Then it's on from there. Padron 3000 Maduro or Torano 1959 Silver are my 2 favorites right now. Hard to beat anything Padron IMHO. I just added my third humidor this past week. I can't believe I have this much money tied up in this hobby since I only started less than a year ago.

Anyway, I look forward to hanging with you guys...

Randy:pokemyeye

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
AZsteelman said:
I can't believe I have this much money tied up in this hobby since I only started less than a year ago.
LMAO. You are ing GOOD company! I can't tell you how many times I've heard that exact sentiment expressed since I started in on cigars.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
AZsteelman said:
I can't believe I have this much money tied up in this hobby since I only started less than a year ago.
:rofl: Those are famous words for all of us!!!

Welcome to BOTL and make yourself at home :thumbsup:

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I promise!!! I wont spend any more money on cigars!!!!!!:stretchgr :bouncetau Of coarse a big welcome!!! Do you ever venture into the Phoenix Scottsdale area? Whats the history behind your name?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ohpus said:
I promise!!! I wont spend any more money on cigars!!!!!!:stretchgr :bouncetau Of coarse a big welcome!!! Do you ever venture into the Phoenix Scottsdale area? Whats the history behind your name?

ophus, yeah, I get all around the area. I have customers all over the PHX area and it's not that far to drive anyway. I sell steel pipe - so, I thought I'd go with a screen name that was appropriate. We'll have to get together for a smoke sometime...Happy Holidays! and thanks for the welcome.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey folks, thanks for the warm welcome and Holiday wishes. I wish all of you and your families a safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks again!
:santa2:
Randy