What's new

Hello Everyone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I ran across this forum while googling for some info on Fuente's Untold Stories. I'm a cigar newbie so any beginner's advice you guys have would be appreciated.

-Aaron

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome SmoothDraw and Merry Christmas!
I think you'll find this a good place to learn more about cigars. Everyone is glad to help.
Take a look around and use the search feature. You can likely find answers to many of your questions. If you don't see it, don't hesitate to ask. There are no dumb questions.
Enjoy!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome! If you are in Tampa I know a place that should have them. Shoot me a PM.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome!

AF Untold Story- Ive never smoked one, but picked one up yesterday at a local shop. Looks awesome.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
geckoheart said:
Welcome!

AF Untold Story- Ive never smoked one, but picked one up yesterday at a local shop. Looks awesome.
Yeah a buddy of mine picked one up but I chose that night to pick up a pipe and see if it was something I would enjoy. After hearing the guy rave about "the one I missed" I snagged one and if the smoke is as good as I think it will be I'll haveta pick up a box or two.

-Aaron

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
Hello and Welcome!!

SmoothDraw said:
Yeah a buddy of mine picked one up but I chose that night to pick up a pipe and see if it was something I would enjoy. After hearing the guy rave about "the one I missed" I snagged one and if the smoke is as good as I think it will be I'll haveta pick up a box or two.

-Aaron

I smoked a three year old one tonight. MMmmMMMmm These bad boys are killer right off the truck, but, if you find some make sure you put a few away for at least a year. :hearteyes